To Our Valued Service 1st Customers,
With the growing concern regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus), the safety and well-being of our customers, staff, and communities is our top priority. We would like to provide you with our response and commitment to you. At Service 1st Heating & Cooling we are following the guidelines set out by the Canadian Public Health Authorities and are committed to providing you with safe services from our team.
Please know that we are taking appropriate measures to ensure our team is dedicated to the health and well-being of everyone involved.
Additional measures we have taken:
- Providing every team member with hand sanitizer
- Any employee feeling ill has been asked to remain home
- Any employee that has travelled recently has been asked to remain home for 2 weeks
- Providing our technicians with personal protection equipment
- Taking employees temperatures
- Daily meetings with the technicians to go over health and safety procedures
To protect all involved in our service offerings, we ask that if you are feeling ill, please advise us so we may reschedule your appointment by contacting our office at 519-624-7651.
We would also ask that you do not visit our showroom or offices if you:
- Are experiencing or have been in contact with anyone experiencing fever, cough, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath (mild or severe)
As things continue to change, the amount of information can feel overwhelming. We will continue to monitor this closely and will provide updates as needed. Please stay informed through the Public Health Agency of Canada’s website.